Along with my feelings on poor drive thru etiquette, there is always a list of do’s and do not’s. Following is what I believe to be a list of do not’s!
At the local drive thru that I frequent, quite often, these are some things I have witnessed that believe people should not be doing. It begins with the line up. At this particular drive thru, when the line up gets more than 4 cars long, there is a drive way that leads to a parking lot in the back of the building. Now, when lining up in this drive thru, people should make sure they are not blocking this driveway, as other cars do need to pass through in order to park. With this being said, cars that wait to pass through this line to reach the parking lot should not by any means think this is an easy way to cut in line! Some people make it look like they are waiting to get into the parking long, then when someone leaves a car lengths space, people cut in line! I believe this is not acceptable and have seen people get out of their cars to yell at those who cut. It is common courtesy to not do such a thing, seeing as everyone else has waited their turn in line.
Another do not of the drive thru is…. drink and drive through it! I have witnessed someone, who must have thought this would be a good idea, drive through and completely take out the entire speaker/order box. We can all imagine what the results and consequences of those actions were! And one last do not… drive through so fast through the line that you end up hopping a curb and almost hitting the wall. When I saw this happen, you can also imagine, the drive thru line being held up for a very long time. Thankfully I had already gone through, and was lucky enough to be eating and watching this happen. Oh, and thankfully no one was hurt in any of these events either! Overall, these are things I believe are do not’s of a drive thru.
Just so you know, it looks worse than it was! Everyone survived and were not even hurt.
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment