Besides the bad things I've talked about, there are actually reasons why I like the drive thru! Here they are:
1) On those really cold days, it saves me from having to get out of my car.
2) On the really hot days, it also saves me from having to get out.
3) The days that I am really tired, it saves me from having to move too much.
4) Most of the time, I like the drive thru because it is quicker than going inside.
5) For those of you who smoke, I've heard it allows you to finish it, while ordering.
6) It allows you to not have to struggle carrying everything to your car, instead it is passed right to you.
7) When my back, legs, or anything hurt, I do not have to move from my sitting position.
8) Sometimes, I’m just that lazy.
9) I especially like the drive thru when I am not dressed appropriately to be seen in public.
10) When there is a really good song on that I don't want to miss, I like the drive thru!
And these are the main reasons why I, and others, like the drive thru!
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment